Al Mahara

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Al Mahara

Trainig Center

Week 10 Report

Sumeya

Week 10 Report Empty Week 10 Report

Post  Sumeya Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:41 am

I started to contact other schools during the week of 10. One of the schools that asked us to visit them is Al Romayssa  secondary school. They agreed to host us on Thursday in order to set a schedule of the session that they want us to deliver for their students. The principal of the school welcomed me and Fatima and she asked me some question about our center. Then, she asked the computer teacher of the school to take us to the lap where we will be training in and we collected  all the information that we need about the programs, number of students and the time of the sessions. The principal also, asked for another service which is making a brochure for a special room which was created about his highness Sheikh Sultan Al Qassimi for the celebration on the national day. That’s why she asked us to go with another teacher who took us to that room and we started taking pictures as we will include them in the brochure. Finally, Fatima and I went to al Rifa’a High School to give a survey to the last year students about the majors IT and Business. Ms. Aziza took five students from each section of grade 12 to be filling in the survey papers.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:20 pm